Sunday, June 5, 2011

Loving Pinterest

Are you on Pinterest yet??? Like I needed another addiction, but I am absolutely in love with this site right now. It is a virtual cork board, basically. It allows you to "pin" images from all over the web and keep them organized in "Boards". I get lost scanning through the thousands of images posted by other folks on there and mostly just end up repinning their images onto my boards. Here are just a few of the great images I've collected...













In fact I was so inspired by some the images in my "sewing room daydreams" board that I totally reorganized my sewing space this morning to incorporate some of the ideas I've seen. I love it!!

So if you haven't checked out Pinterest yet - I highly recommend it. I'm always looking for new and interesting boards to follow, so if you have one - let me know! Stop by and check out my boards while you are there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog on the Etsy Blogging Buddies team! I haven't tried Pinterest yet but I love that quilt of the US. So awesome!I'll have to check it out.

Dondi

www.dondalees.blogspot.com

Isabella said...

oh Im so tempted!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...