Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange Goodies!!

In June, I participated in the Handmade Gift Exchange hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous for the first time, and it was so much fun! I was paired with a wonderfully crafty lady (and fellow Etsian!) in Washington State, Heather from Goldiecar Designs. Heather is an art teacher, a mama and a scrapbooking artist! I am always in awe with folks that can take paper and turn it into these magnificent creations.  I was so excited when I received my package in the mail and then opened it to find this very special scrapbook that Heather made for my two little monkeys!






I love the colors and the lovely little quotes found throughout. I just absolutely love it all! Thank you so much Heather! For more examples of her work, visit Heather's Blog, Goldiecar Designs and her newly re-opened Etsy shop by the same name.

I, of course, forgot to take photos of the items I made for Heather before I shipped them, but she was so kind as to post some pics on her blog. So feel free to pop on over there to check those out.

Want to see some of the other Handmade Gift Exchange participants? Stop by the Linky party being hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous with lots and lots of photos of all the great items that were exchanged. The next exchange will happen in November. 

Since I am showing gratitude today, I also wanted to give a BIG thanks to Linda at BeckLee Cottage Designs for writing up a fantastic feature of Lucky Happenstance (Snuggly Monkey's vintage sister shop) this morning. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Thank you for taking such lovely photographs!! I'm so glad that you like it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...