Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Shopping Rush!

Sorry for the radio silence lately - folks weren't kidding when they said that Etsy gets really busy around the holidays! I have been/am pretty busy filling orders and playing holiday elf around my house these days, so I haven't had much time to post but I am hoping to get a tutorial for a cute Holiday Card Wreath posted soon, so stay tuned!

In addition to filling orders, I have also been busy adding some new items to my shop. Here are a few of my favorites...

The Super Hero Badge Reel ($6, click here to purchase)

Floral Eye Pillow (filled with organic Lavender and Flax Seed, $10)

Cupcake Ouchie Pouch ($8, click here to purchase)

The First-Class (standard) shipping deadline for orders is this Sunday, December 18th for delivery before Christmas. You can always upgrade to Priority Shipping if you prefer, just send me a message for a shipping quote.

Okay, back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...