Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! 
May 2012 be filled with love, laughter, good health and happiness for you and your family! 

The holidays were a very busy time for Snuggly Monkey and for me personally. It was a joy to work with so many lovely customers and to be a part of so many people's holidays by helping prepare gifts for folks around the world. I am grateful to all of my wonderful customers for helping to make my first year on Etsy a great success that far exceeded my expectations. So, I would like to start off the new year by saying thank you very much for all of your support!

After taking a bit of down time to enjoy the holidays with my family, I am back to work in the wonderful world of Snuggly Monkey - full of energy and new ideas for my shop! But before I get to that, I thought I'd share a bit about my holidays...


Aside from keeping busy filling orders, I managed to squeeze in A LOT of baking during the holidays, which made me very happy. If I could do it all over again, I think I would have gone to culinary arts school and become a pastry chef. I baked 5 loaves of bread, over 30 dozen cookies and a cheesecake! Yum. 


I managed to snap a shot of a late night visitor to our house in the wee morning hours on December 25th :)


But best of all, I got to spend lots of time playing with my girls and the many monkeys that live in our house. 

I have been busy tinkering around in my "studio" (aka the playroom) and experimenting with some new materials and techniques.  I am really excited to be adding some new product lines to my shop in the near future. But, in order to make room and time for new items and designs, I have decided to discontinue some items as well. I will be selling off the ready-made inventory of these discontinued items in the clearance section of my shop.

In addition to new designs and new items, some changes will be coming to snugglymonkey.com as well in the next few months.  My focus this year will be to share more tutorials and recipes with you all this year as well as more in depth information on the items I make.

I'm off to get started on some of the improvements. As always, I welcome you comments, thoughts, ideas and feedback!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...